Daniel J. Hoff
- Child Custody & Placement
- Post Divorce
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
Dan has been a practicing trial attorney for over twenty-six years. He is well known throughout the legal community for his experience in these areas. He routinely carries a large caseload and aggressively represents his clients.
Dan has always been actively involved in the community. He coached the St. Joseph’s Middle School football team since its inception in 2002 through 2013. In 1999, his firm won the State Bar Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year for legal assistance to the community.
Before going into solo practice in 2008, he was a nineteen year member shareholder of the law firm of Glenn, Hoff & Hoff, S.C. He was formerly the president of the Outagamie County Bar Association from 2002-2003, and was the vice president in 2002. He was also an Assistant Corporation Counsel for Outagamie County, handling child support, Chapter 55 (protective services), Chapter 51 (mental health), prosecution of citations, tax foreclosures, and other corporation counsel matters. Dan has been appointed by the Outagamie County Circuit judges to act as interim court commissioner during vacancies and family leave. In this capacity, he presided over bond hearings, intakes, small claims trials, and motions.
In September 2013, Senator Mike Ellis appointed Dan to the Wisconsin Access to Justice Commission, whose mission is to develop and encourage means of expanding access to the civil justice system for unrepresented low-income Wisconsin residents.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation with Attorney Hoff.
- Nineteen year member and shareholder of the law firm of Glenn, Hoff & Hoff, S.C.
- President of the Outagamie County Bar Association, 2002-2003, Vice President in 2002
- Chairman of the Outagamie Commissioners of Condemnation 1982 to present
- Past Assistant Corporation Counsel for Outagamie County
- Interim Judicial Court Commissioner
- Special prosecutor for the Town of Grand Chute
- Wisconsin Access to Justice Commission
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin since 1988
- American Bar Association since 1988
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers since 1990
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 1988
- University of Minnesota, Phi Beta Kappa, 1985
- Stevens Point Area Senior High, Honors Graduate, 1981